There are many accounts of how Lee Harvey Ostwald killed JF Kennedy. The truth will indeed remain, maybe with the person who pulled the trigger. There are things that people agree on about the assassination, for instance, the fact that a sniper was in the Texas school book depository where bullet casings were found. The entire shooting took 7 seconds. The first bullet hit the president, and this fact is by the fact that Mr. and Mrs. Connelly went to their grave claiming that they saw the president reacting to the first shot.
The second short missed Kennedy ultimately an injured Connelly, and that was the bullet that was found in Mr. Connelly's stretchers. JF Kennedy was hit on the head by the third shot, which blew out the contents of his skull. The impact forced him to move into the odd direction. The direction it could have moved if Ostwald would have been shot.
Evidence that proves that JF Kennedy route is that there is a photo from the front of the limo, which shows Kennedy and Connelly reacting to being hit by the first two shots. In that photo there no crack in the front of the limo, but after the assassination, there is the crack on the driver's side of limo screen keeping a direct line to Ostwald's snipers nest. Two bullet fragments were found in front of the limo. Theory both prove that both shots that were fired by someone who acted alone. Ostwald was the only bookstore employee who did show up for roll call. Another evidence on him is that he was seen coming into work with a package consistent with his dismantle rifle. The gun that he had bought was found on 6th floor with the shell casings matching the rifle
It is essential to note that the fact that Ostwald was seen on the different level from where the shooting took place does not prove much. Other people have claimed that was Ostwald trying to establish an alibi minutes which does not go well few minutes later when he misses roll call. Ostwald had plenty of time to get down from the 6th floor before anyone had realized what had happened
The behavior of Ostwald before and after the shooting clearly proved that he was the one who had the trigger that fateful day. He shorted police and killed police officer J.D. Tippit, this is a clear evidence of him being the shooter, and there is no slight evidence pointing to someone else.
Another account according to Warren commission they found out that Lee Harvey Ostwald killed the president himself which essentially true according to many researchers who have investigated the story. The Commission believed that he fired six shots from the 6th-floor story building of Texas school book depository. Ostwald first shot did get the limo it struck a pavement and scratched a bystander on the cheeks, but the fragments were never found. The second bullet short JF Kennedy in the back and went through his to hit Mr. Connelly in his back ribs and lodges his leg. The shot short which killed the president hit him on his head. It concluded that Lee Harvey Ostwald acting alone killed President JF Kennedy
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the ProEssays website, please click below to request its removal:
- How Slavery Divided the United States Into Two From 1790 to 1860?
- Comparison of statistical studies
- The syndrome affects the normal growth of the child as it affects the critical area that encourages various developments in the body of the child. One of the first areas that the disease affects is the size of the head. Having been exposed to the alcoholic drinks in the in the uterus, the development of the body parts is affected. Therefore, upon the birth of the child, the head of the child becomes small in size due to the syndrome. The small size of the head is seen to be a hindering factor for the growth and the development of the brain. When the brain fails to increase in size, the child grows in an unusual manner thus fails to engage actively in the normal body development (Streissguth, 2009).
- Virtualization of the City of Seabreeze
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Detection of Fetal Chromosomal Anomalies
- The Business Relationship Between China and Hong Kong
- Total Quality Management
- Environmental Research
- Scientific Opinion on Water Intake
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Virgin and Child with Saints Catherine of Alexandria and Barbara