World War II Essay Examples and Topics
The deadliest military conflict that affected dozens of countries and ended over 70 million lives all over the globe isn’t an easy topic to tackle. It was a drawn-out battle between the Allies and the Axis that was a long time coming and lasted for six grueling years. Although it’s been 75 years since the end of the war, a World War 2 essay will never be irrelevant or dated. There are plenty of lessons to learn from this conflict, and it’s up to you to decide if you’re ready to dive head-first into the heart-wrenching, gritty details of WWII.
World War II Research Paper Topics Beyond History Class
Historians have written countless books, articles and dissertations about WW2, and you can certainly follow in their footsteps. But if you want to mix things up, you can come up with a topic suitable for any class or major. Here are some ideas to tickle your imagination:
- For Sociology class, get to the roots of German racial discrimination. Explain the hunt for the Jewish population, the means used against them and the long-term repercussion of the persecution.
- For Business class, find out how the US economy responded to the war efforts. Research the countries that benefited most from producing weapons, machinery, and transports.
- For Psychology class, consider the evolution of the understanding of post-traumatic stress. Research the ways WW2 veterans were treated and how the civilian population recovered from trauma.
- For Ecology class, pay attention to the nuclear and toxic pollutants released throughout the war. Discover the post-Hiroshima recovery efforts and the effects of nuclear tests on global health deterioration.
- For Medical courses, consider the new treatments developed during WWII. Study the innovations in field surgery and treatment plans that occurred in under-staffed triage areas.
Considering the vastness of the conflict, there are no limits to WWII topics for research papers. Any class you take will benefit from a reminder of the bloodiest conflict in human history and its hard-learned lessons.
World War 2 Essay Topics Ideas
- Research Paper Example: American-Indians in World War II
- Essay on Positive Effects of World War 2 to Canada
- Europe Before World War II - Critical Thinking Example
- The Use of Comic in World War II Essay
- Paper Example on Contributions of Females During and After the First and the Second World Wars
- Essay Sample on Causes of World War II
- Mobilizing the Masses During World War II Essay
- Research Paper on History of SPAM: A Key to Winning the World War II
- How Did the Second World War Both Change and Reinforce Gender Norms?
- Impacts of First and Second World War to the America Society Essay
Why You Need a Solid World War 2 Essay Example to Get Started
When the concept is so vast and intimidating, it can be difficult to land a good research idea. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by the number of sources and experts. Instead of starting with heavy reading, browse essays by fellow students instead. They should inspire you to develop a solid research question, give you a good idea of how to structure your narration and which sources to use. Once you cover your bases, you can get started on the assignment.
If that still sounds a bit nerve-wracking, let our professionals handle your essay about World War 2. They know all the best references and how to squeeze every last bit of useful info from them. Besides, they work fast and can deliver the finished paper in under 24 hours. So contact us to get your assignment ready!