During the delivery of an advert, some activities occur in the brain towards portraying the behavior as triggered by the ad through a set of stimuli. Visual advertisements are transmitted 60,000 times more than any other form of the advert in the brain. Although ads have an impact on their target group, the result differs from one type of delivery to the next. Processing of attention, memory activation, and motivation of emotions represent the activities that occur. However, the rate at which a response is produced shows how fast and the number of events that have taken place in the brain. Neuroscience works towards human behavior in consumption because of the role that the brain plays in the human creation. In both the voluntary and involuntary as well as the set of both the conscious and unconscious reasoning and actions neuroscientific knowledge applies in marketing (Perrachione & Perrachione, 2008).
Neuroscience and marketing have become two areas of professional applicability that work concurrently. However, the efforts that neuroscience contributes towards branding through the study of consumer behavior has its significant use and cannot be underrated. Continued research will reinforce the relationship established between these two fields.
Blum, B. E. (2016). Consumer Neuroscience: A Multi-disciplinary Approach to Marketing Leveraging Advances in Neuroscience, Psychology, and Economics.
Brooke Z., (2017). New Mind-Reading Tools Predict Consumer Behavior Retrieved from https://www.ama.org/publications/MarketingNews/Pages/mind-reading-tools-predict-consumer-behavior.aspxColaferro, C. A., & Crescitelli, E. (2014). The Contribution of Neuromarketing to the Study of Consumer Behavior. Brazilian Business Review, 11(3), 123.
Perrachione, T. K., & Perrachione, J. R. (2008). Brains and brands: Developing mutually educational research in neuroscience and marketing. Journal of Consumer Behaviour, 7(4-5), 303-318
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the ProEssays website, please click below to request its removal:
- Persuasive Advertising
- SWOT and PESTEL Analysis of Nestle Corporation
- Application Letter for Nursing Course. Example
- Medicaid Database in Texas
- Research Proposal on the Issue of Decreasing Emergency Room Wait Time
- Supply Chain Management in Apple Inc. and Zara: Course Work Example
- Essay on Public Health: The Impact of Society on Health of the Individual with Fibromyalgia
- Public Reporting of Medical Errors - Paper Example on Public Health
- Course Work Example on Children's Nutrition
- Drugs Effect to the Brain Development of Teenagers
- Essay Example on Communities and Mental Health
- Annotated Bibliography: Depression and College
- Adolescent Depression - Essay Example on Psychology
- The Effect of Various Doses of SSRI on the Severity of Depression - Research Proposal
- Fetal Alcohol Abuse Syndrome