Our Essay Writing Service Stats
- 37 098completed orders
- 1 146qualified writers
- 198writers online
- 4,81/5from 17652 reviews
- Order Your PaperTell us what you want your paper to be
- Choose the Payment MethodProvide information for your preferred payment system
- Kick back and RelaxLet our writers do the writing in your stead
- Get the Paper You OrderedDownload your perfect 100% plagiarism-free paper
Check what our customers have to say!
Had some minor typos to fix but overall the content was great.
I am a very busy person who values time. ProEssays knows how to do its job really fast!!!
It was my first time using such service and I was really nervous. Support Jamie was very friendly and helped me to fill in my order form. Thank you, guys!!! I will definitely use your service again.
My professor is a real jerk! He likes to change the assignment in the very last moment. I have never thought that a 5-page research can be done in less than 6 hours. Thanks to ProEssays I managed to kick my professor's butt and party all the night. :)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a critical thinking essay?This is an academic assignment that identifies and improves students' analytical skills. Such an essay involves analyzing a specific source and looking for any errors, inaccuracies, or controversial statements. Students need to critically evaluate the data and prepare personal arguments to prove their claims.
- What is the purpose of critical thinking?The main purpose is to understand how the student analyzes the topic and compares the facts. Critical thinking allows you to act consistently, rationally and question unconfirmed facts. For a student, this guarantees a reliable presentation of data and correct disclosure of a topic.
- How many words should a critical essay be?As a general rule, students should not exceed the 1000 word limit. This is the standard length for such an essay. However, sometimes the word limit can be decreased or increased, depending on the topic (subject) chosen or the professor's requirements.
Writing is an essential part of any process of learning. During studies, you are expected to compose different types of essays on a wide range of topics. A critical thinking essay is one of the assignments each student should write at least once. However, many learners believe they can’t cope with such a complicated task. If you are one of them, we are here to help. It’s time to discover more fresh facts and tips for productive writing of even the most difficult critical thinking essay.
Critical Thinking Essay: the Basics
Critical thinking essay writing is one of the must-do types of assignments in most colleges and universities. What are its unique features? The core of a critical thinking essay is that you can start writing it without having a certain point of view on a chosen subject. This means you can begin composing your essay without an end in mind. In other words, you can describe the results of your research and allow your thinking to define an outcome. Many experts also depict this type of essay as a path to learn rather than providing the arguments or facts you already know.
Top Instructions to Write a Splendid Critical Thinking Essay
If you need to cope with this type of college assignment fast, pay attention to these easy tips shared by expert writers. By the way, most professors believe a common student can complete this assignment in just a few hours.
Before You Start Writing
The most important thing you should know is that it is better to research before you begin writing, even if you feel confident in a chosen topic. Refresh your knowledge, collect more facts, and make notes during this stage. This will help you cover different sides of a chosen topic, come up with relevant information, and avoid making the most common mistakes.
Note: It is vital to understand all the requirements for your academic assignment shared by the professor. Make sure to carefully read the entire writing guide before you start diving into a chosen topic.
Do the Research
How to make notes during the research? Is it possible to determine the most necessary facts for your paper from the first glance? We recommend making notes using this simple schema:
- Name of the source or author
- Facts, arguments, or examples
- Your thoughts about whether the author is objective or not
- Date of publication
Moreover, don’t forget to highlight the essential sentences and paragraphs when investigating the topic. Adding bookmarks is also one of the best techniques for effective research.
Choose a Shiny Thesis Statement
The thesis statement is the heart of a critical thinking essay. But there is one special thing you need to know about it. You can change it as you go along with writing. This rule is working only for critical thinking papers.
Write the Main Part of Your Essay
Here is a part where a discussion of the topic should take place. You will need to provide evidence, facts, examples, statistics, and other information regarding the subject. Keep in mind that all the paragraphs should be closely connected with the thesis statement. If you would like to compose an essay like a professional writer, you can choose the following logical structure of each paragraph:
- Describe the claim at the very beginning
- Support it with one of the primary sources
- Come up with another supporting argument from secondary sources
Create a Fitting Conclusion
The conclusion is a vital part of almost any type of essay. It is good to mention the major ideas you’ve described in the paper’s main part, emphasize the importance of the chosen topic, and represent the new questions that might occur as a result of your investigation.
The Most Effective Solution to Writing a Perfect Critical Thinking Essay
Many students are not good writers. If you are one of those learners, who don’t like composing essays or don’t have enough time to complete academic assignments, it might be a good idea to start using a pro custom writing service. These are expert websites that allow students to buy a critical thinking essay, a research paper, presentation, review, personal essay, and any other type of college or university assignment. But what are the true benefits of using these services?
- They are affordable. If you have a limited budget and would like to get pro writing help for cheap, it is possible. Just pick up the least urgent deadline for completing your assignment to get the best price.
- They are reliable. To get a premium writing service, you need to pick up a reputable company. This way, you will get a perfectly written essay with all your instructions followed in no time.
- They are fast. The deadlines you can choose when placing the order are different. You can pick up the most urgent one and receive your paper in just a few hours.
There are two options for writing a good critical thinking essay. The first one is to do the research, choose a thesis statement, write an outline and body paragraphs, stick to relevant sources, and finalize with a powerful summary by yourself. This is a very time and energy-consuming process. If you are looking for an easier and more reliable way to complete your assignment, you can always start using a trustworthy writing solution.